Library information and services
- Open every day at break and at lunchtime from 1.30 – 2 p.m.
- Good selection of fiction and non-fiction books to support GCSE and college courses.
- Borrow 2 books for 2 weeks – simple!
- Computers for study use.
- Help with homework, preparation for Controlled Assessments & exam revision.
- DVDs to borrow for 3 nights (parental permission is required).
- Board games & Top Trumps.
- Yr 7’s only on Monday lunchtimes until Christmas.
- Please finish food & drink and before using the library.
Learning without Limits – Dysgu heb Gyfyngiadau