Welcome to Llandrindod High School
Our vision: at Llandrindod High school we seek to provide a learning environment where every student will ‘learn without limits’ and exceed their own expectations.
Our aim: to provide the very best education for all students irrespective of their abilities and background.
Our objective: to ensure students receive a broad and balanced education that enables them to ‘learn to learn for life’ and take the appropriate steps in their lives as valued and confident members of society.
Latest News – Open Evening
Thursday October 6th 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Llandrindod High School has great pleasure in inviting all Year 5 & 6 pupils and their parents/carers to our annual Open Evening. It is your chance to judge for yourself the quality provision we offer to all, enabling you to make an informed decision about your child’s future educational pathway. Staff and pupils will be on hand in all departments to answer your queries and show you some of their work. There will be activities, quizzes and displays across the school. We look forward to meeting you on the 6th when you can be assured of a warm welcome. We are positive you will leave with a true picture of the highly successful school we have here in Llandrindod.
Ms G Crook, Acting Headteacher
Arrangements for collecting
Examination Certificates 2016
1. Year 11 (2015/16) – Please collect your examination certificates from the school office from Monday 21st November to Friday 25th November.
2. Year 13 (2015/16) – Please collect your examination certificates from the school office from Monday 12th December to Friday 16th December.
3. Please bring identification.
4. If you are unable to collect your certificates yourself please provide a signed letter of authorisation for the person collecting them on your behalf.
5. Please ensure that you adhere to these dates and don’t forget to collect your certificates!
Please note the JCQ policy for unclaimed certificates which states:
“Centres may destroy any unclaimed certificates by a secure method (for example by shredding or incineration) after holding them for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.”
Once certificates are destroyed it is the responsibility of the candidate to apply and pay for replacements from the Examination Board. To avoid this can you please ensure that you collect your certificates on time.
A number of uncollected certificates from previous years (2011-2014) are stored in school – these will be destroyed at the end of 2016. Please contact the school office for further information 01597 822992.